Sunday, November 8, 2009

fake update

I had a fabulous weekend, but between my trip East and the party I was dragged to immediately after my late return to Paris last night, very little of my work got done. The result is that I don't have time for a full post right now, although I promise details and photos on Wednesday (which is a national holiday of some sort).

If you need me in the meantime I can be found in the study room in the basement of my building, staring blankly at books and contemplating smacking them against my forehead in hopes that their wisdom would then transfer to my brain more efficiently. I just got a laugh when I looked over and saw that the girl next to me was on a webpage called "Aargh.com" or something similar, and then, a minute later on "Why am I so stupid?"

Glad to know I'm not the only one that uses Google to voice random phrases of procrastination frustration (and then procrastinate further by browsing the hits that echo my mindset).

No comments:

Post a Comment