Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here comes the sun...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear...

Yes, folks, the sun has returned to Paris. It has been just a little under 50 degrees F (6 degrees C) for the last few days, and the clouds are finally clearing. My skin is soaking up the vitamin D like that's its job (oh wait...)

The weather was so nice that I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a late afternoon coffee in in a street-side terrasse after class. I met up with Clare at a little cafe in Alèsia for an impromptu café crème and some macarons, a traditional French cookie. I got a rich burgundy mûre (blackberry) and a gold-dusted tiramisu, and Clare got violette and cherry-pistachio. Delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment